What are the main benefits of becoming a member of Nikonians?
From Nikonians Wiki - FAQs, Photo Glossary, Good Photo Locations, Help
1) Your paid membership is a financial cost contribution, ensuring that the community can sustain and grow. Only a part of the costs for sustaining and developing the community is covered by your membership payment, but it constitutes a vital part of the revenue the community has. We offer three membership levels: Silver, Gold and Platinum. Silver level is only $25 USD / 25 EUR per year.
2) Some of the benefits you enjoy as a paying member:
- The good feeling you are supporting a community helping tens of thousands of photographers
- No nag text :-)
- Substantial rebates from various vendors on software, hardware and services (Rewards Program)
- Massive online image storage
- Image upload and linking in the forums
- Access to the classifieds section (I want to buy & I want to sell areas)
- Access to our workshops
- Personal Nikonians Membership Certificate
- Search for members / Friend finder in Nikonians own search portal NikoScope
- Membership Photo ID (Gold and up)
- Nikonians Presentation Card (Gold and up)
- Edit and author rights in the Nikonians wiki (Gold and up)
See also our our membership level information page.
Also this may be of interest: Are you doing all this for a profit? (short answer is: No!)