From Nikonians Wiki - FAQs, Photo Glossary, Good Photo Locations, Help
Nikonians Galleries: A brief “how to” manual.
0. Basics for uploading to galleries
If you are on a Mac computer, we recommend you using the Nikonians Uploader for Mac. Else, for web upload use these instructions. This is the short version to get you going uploading images to your Nikonians gallery and more detailed information is further below on this page.
- Make sure you are logged in
- Click Galleries menu
- In Galleries menu, click Upload Photos
- Select destination album, or leave as is to upload to your member gallery straight
- Select photos to upload. Max 10 at the time. Make 10MByte in size each. Only JPGs please. NEF will not work
- Click Upload/Submit button at bottom of page
- In new window fill in details, if you want to
- Click on process
That's it. If you want to view your images. Select "My Photos" in the Gallery menu.
- What is the Nikonians Gallery?
- Who can use the gallery?
- How to join the gallery
- What are the limits on gallery use?
- Getting started
- Your profile
- If you need more help
2. Using the Gallery – managing your own pictures
- Working with albums
- Working with pictures
3. Using the gallery – viewing other people’s pictures
- Finding a member's pictures
- Viewing options
- Other facilities
- This page was last modified on 31 January 2017, at 08:21.
- This page has been accessed 53,402 times.