How can I see EXIF information included in images in the forums?
From Nikonians Wiki
If you upload an image to the forums and if the image contains EXIF data, a link "show image exif" is shown below the image. Clicking on it will show the exif of the image:
If you don't want to have EXIF data showing for any of your images you upload (if they contain EXIF data), you can change the settings in your profile under "Preferences":
Show EXIF information for the images I upload in the forums YES/NO Default is YES
- How can I see EXIF information included in images in the galleries?
- How can I see EXIF information from Editor's Choice images?
- Our Software Directory for a list of applications to edit EXIF including batch processing.
- This page was last modified on 9 March 2021, at 15:15.
- This page has been accessed 866 times.