I cannot login
From Nikonians Wiki - FAQs, Photo Glossary, Good Photo Locations, Help
You need to be registered with Nikonians to login. You can register here. Make sure you enter your correct email address or you will not get your password.
If you are already registered, you can login here
If you have problems logging in, check the following items:
- That you are entering your password exactly as you received/stored it
- That you have cookies enabled in your browser
- That a personal firewall or similar internet security software,such as Norton Internet Security, Symantec, ESET... does not block cookies to be set
- Optionally: That a personal firewall or similar internet security software has nikonians.org set as a trustworthy domain
- Optionally: If you are a long term member with Nikonians and then of a sudden you cannot login, please check if you have installed/upgraded any internet security software on your system or if you have installed a new browser or upgraded your current browser. Make sure you are allowing cookies from nikonians.org to be set. If that all does not help, delete the cookies from nikonians.org once and try again
- Why is my account deactivated?
- How can I retrieve my lost password?
- I have to repeatedly login - why?
- This page was last modified on 15 December 2017, at 10:04.
- This page has been accessed 33,940 times.