What are the main benefits of becoming a member of Nikonians?
From Nikonians Wiki - FAQs, Photo Glossary, Good Photo Locations, Help
We are offering a basic, free membership which is not limited in time. In addition to that, we offer three extended membership levels, namely Silver, Gold and Platinum. Silver level is only $25 USD / 25 EUR per year and there are discounts for multiple year signup.
For details on each level, please see also our membership level information page.
Your paid membership is a financial cost contribution, ensuring that the community can sustain and grow. Only a part of the costs for sustaining and developing the community is covered by your membership payment, but it constitutes a vital part of the revenue the community has.
Some of the benefits you enjoy as a member on a paid level:
- Image critique and advice
- NEF processing skills coaching (Gold and up)
- The good feeling you are supporting a community helping tens of thousands of photographers
- Substantial rebates from various vendors on software, hardware and services (Rewards Program)
- Large online image storage
- Image linking in the forums
- Access to the classifieds section (I want to buy & I want to sell areas)
- Access to our workshops
- Personal Nikonians Membership Certificate
- Search for members / Friend finder in Nikonians own search portal NikoScope
- Membership Photo ID (Gold and up)
- Nikonians Presentation Card (Gold and up)
- Edit and author rights in the Nikonians wiki (Gold and up)
- No nag text :-)
Also this may be of interest: Are you doing all this for a profit? (short answer is: No!)
- This page was last modified on 14 November 2017, at 08:37.
- This page has been accessed 25,187 times.