Your system won't take my payment, what do I do?
From Nikonians Wiki - FAQs, Photo Glossary, Good Photo Locations, Help
Please read the error message shown carefully. Make sure you are using one of the credit cards we accept.
Also, check the following:
- Make sure your browser is not using an auto-fill feature: It may place correct information in the wrong entry fields.
- That your credit card can be used outside of North America: We are clearing your membership payment in Germany and you may need to advise your bank about this fact.
- Make sure you enter your name EXACTLY as it is printed on your credit card.
If you have a very short name on the card, e.g. "P W Lee" the clearing company may refuse processing. If that happens, try to write out the full, first name.
- Make sure you enter your address EXACTLY as in your credit card statement.
- If your zip code contains spaces (like in Canada and the UK) do not enter them
- This page was last modified on 12 April 2014, at 14:27.
- This page has been accessed 5,480 times.